Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just another simple birthday of mine.

When the clock strike 12, which the date change from 29th August to 30th August, My age also turn from 22 to 23. Yes, it's my birthday. I'm not that type of person will go for a great party or big celebration. I just want to have this special day with someone special with me. For now, it's my brother. Who have the same birthday. Why? We are twins that's why. Ha ha.
It has been a long time since our last birthday party. I still remember it was our 11th birthday. 12 years since. Just peaceful and as ordinary as other simple day. This year, we have a little play of majong(chinese games of 4) with 2 of our friends. Follow by a simple meal(i think it was supper) at a mamak stall near our place. As simple as usual. But I want to wish everyone out there, who share the same birthday with me. Happy Birthday to you all!!!

No comments: