Saturday, August 27, 2005

Worst day in a week.

I can't tell what happened today. First, when i was nicely sleeping in my bed coz no early class today. Then my friend call and tell me that we have a meeting with lecture in an hour. Man, it's so sudden. What can i do? Nothing but pull myself out of the nice and comfy bed. After reaching at the faculty, we wait for about half an hour pass the given time then the lecture shows up. After giving a few words, like 15 minutes? She left. Leaving a bunch of annoyed people in the room.
Later at 3, I have a test. a 'simple' test, but i can't seems to recall what I have study a day before. Is it because of the interrupted sleep? Can anyone tell me?
Ok, if you think it's the worst. Something happened yet later. Oddly the eggs I just have brought from a shop fall from my hand. I am sure that I already have a firm grip on it. But it just fall. That's ridicules. How could things like that happened again and again? Oh..... it's just another bad hair day. I think......

No comments: